AIM
l4pacl

Stainville Episode 3 Stainville Episode 3

Interesting animation style.
I thought I had been jaded from all of the things I've seen over the years on the internet, but some of the themes in this movie even I found grotesque.
Also, I enjoyed the absurd transitioning of the plot.

I found the Kevin Ware joke to be in bad taste however.. It did make me chuckle though, and I felt somewhat ashamed of myself for laughing afterwards.
I gave you an extra half of a star for the accomplishment of evoking these emotions.

Not really my cup of tea, but still I must say,
Well done.

Alpha-Nuva responds:

I think you'll have to take away that half star. Nothing within this cartoon was based on any prior events or people outside of my high school.

Hell On Earth- Episode 1 Hell On Earth- Episode 1

Ehhhh,

It wasn't that good, I didn't laugh once.

One Ring to Rule ThemAll2 One Ring to Rule ThemAll2

Definitely the best movie on Newgrounds

I'm a big fan (well you know that since I bother you every day on aim) Well I can't wait till your next movie, cause this one was awsome (by the way you should watch the first one first, and then watch this one).

Found Lost Found Lost

Scary ? pffff

well, what happened, did the guy die, and for that matter, why did the first guy die? I mean it says he committed suicicide, did the SPIRITs kill him, but then he would be in a dream world so nothing could hurt him physically, I don't get it. Oh, and why would someone in their right mind enter a so called haunted house where there was a mysterious suicide and unexplainable sounds comeing from no where? The whole game is flawed. Also Why did hands come at him why not ghosts of feet or knives, why hands?

Madness interactive Madness interactive

Dude, this is the best game ever!!!!

Definitely worth those 6 months of waiting! Oh and to all you retards that say the link doesnt work, just go into cookies, look for the file, open it and maximize the screen.

Ronin-Spirit of the Sword Ronin-Spirit of the Sword

It's good...

but definitely doesn't deserve to be number one. I don't see what the big deal is about this game, I mean it's pretty good, but I would much rather play Alien Hominid, or watch One Ring to Rule Them All 2.