AIM
l4pacl

Found Lost Found Lost

Scary ? pffff

well, what happened, did the guy die, and for that matter, why did the first guy die? I mean it says he committed suicicide, did the SPIRITs kill him, but then he would be in a dream world so nothing could hurt him physically, I don't get it. Oh, and why would someone in their right mind enter a so called haunted house where there was a mysterious suicide and unexplainable sounds comeing from no where? The whole game is flawed. Also Why did hands come at him why not ghosts of feet or knives, why hands?

Madness interactive Madness interactive

Dude, this is the best game ever!!!!

Definitely worth those 6 months of waiting! Oh and to all you retards that say the link doesnt work, just go into cookies, look for the file, open it and maximize the screen.

Ronin-Spirit of the Sword Ronin-Spirit of the Sword

It's good...

but definitely doesn't deserve to be number one. I don't see what the big deal is about this game, I mean it's pretty good, but I would much rather play Alien Hominid, or watch One Ring to Rule Them All 2.

Defend Your Castle (Full) Defend Your Castle (Full)

It's awsome

But it's too HARD!!! Those two stick monsters keep killing me, I keep tapping their heads and bombing them, but they just keep coming back!!! You should make it so you can lift the giant sticks and put them on your team! :) that would be AWSOME!!!

Samurai's Blood (Demo) Samurai's Blood (Demo)

Best demo ever!!!

This is the best demo ever, but when is the full version going to be done?

And this is just a demo and it's over 4,000Kb, so how big will the real version be?

Ganguro Girl 1.5 Ganguro Girl 1.5

AWSOME!!!

This game is awsome, the password is t9GJ6Ol for all 3 positions. But could someone please send me the full version! My e-mail adress is, homiegdogg919@netscape.net thanks alot!