AIM
l4pacl

Stainville Episode 3 Stainville Episode 3

Interesting animation style.
I thought I had been jaded from all of the things I've seen over the years on the internet, but some of the themes in this movie even I found grotesque.
Also, I enjoyed the absurd transitioning of the plot.

I found the Kevin Ware joke to be in bad taste however.. It did make me chuckle though, and I felt somewhat ashamed of myself for laughing afterwards.
I gave you an extra half of a star for the accomplishment of evoking these emotions.

Not really my cup of tea, but still I must say,
Well done.

Alpha-Nuva responds:

I think you'll have to take away that half star. Nothing within this cartoon was based on any prior events or people outside of my high school.

Hell On Earth- Episode 1 Hell On Earth- Episode 1

Ehhhh,

It wasn't that good, I didn't laugh once.

One Ring to Rule ThemAll2 One Ring to Rule ThemAll2

Definitely the best movie on Newgrounds

I'm a big fan (well you know that since I bother you every day on aim) Well I can't wait till your next movie, cause this one was awsome (by the way you should watch the first one first, and then watch this one).

Faxler's hood (1) Faxler's hood (1)

This movie is great.

Makaveli is a promising new artist. Very nice technique and creative story. This concept totally kicks ass. Work on your voices though to make it better, write an extensive storyline before making the next one.

wwud for klondike bar? wwud for klondike bar?

You copied family guy

You copied Family Guy, BOOOOOOOOOO!

Beavis and Butthead do... Beavis and Butthead do...

Make more!

Beavis and Butthead are awsome, and you draw them pretty well (just add a little more detail on them to look perfect) and make some real episodes and submit them!!!

ZELDA: 1986 Rap ZELDA: 1986 Rap

Best movie ever!!!

The best movie ever, about the best game ever!

Account-Dead-SNP responds:

Yeah, the best game ever!

Kefka VS Tetris Kefka VS Tetris

HaHaHaH

Anything that has to do with Final Fantasy 6 is awsome!HaHaHa

Tribute To Animators Tribute To Animators

MASTER-PIECE

This is obviously among the funniest things I have ever seen! The afro dude was AWSOME!